Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Born|| April 28 1988,|
Salem, MA, USA
| 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
205 lb (93 kg; 14 st 9 lb)
| NHL team (P)|
| Winnipeg Jets|
St. John's IceCaps (AHL)
|NHL Draft|| 210th overall, 2006|
</div></div> Will O'Neill (born April 28, 1988) is an American professional ice hockey defenceman. He is currently playing with the St. John's IceCaps of the American Hockey League (AHL). O'Neill was selected by the Atlanta Thrashers in the 7th round (210th overall) of the 2006 NHL Entry Draft.
He then attended University of Maine where he played four seasons of NCAA Division I ice hockey with the Maine Black Bears, where he was recognized for his outstanding performance during the his senior, 2011–12, year, when he was named the New England Division I All-Star team by the by the New England Hockey Writers.
Awards and honoursEdit
|USHL Clark Cup Champion||2007–08|||
|Hockey East All-Academic Team||2009–10|||
|Hockey East All-Tournament Team||2010|||
|All-New England First-Team||2011–12|||
|Hockey East All-Tournament Team||2012|||
- ↑ Cannata named an All Star by New England Hockey Writers - The Mack Report
- ↑ Maine’s O’Neill signs contract with NHL’s Winnipeg Jets — Sports — Bangor Daily News — BDN Maine
- ↑ Will O'Neill - Maine
- ↑ TheAHL.com | The American Hockey League
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "2013-14 Hockey East Media Guide", Hockey East. Retrieved on 2014-05-19.
- ↑ O'Neill Named All-New England - Yale Bulldogs
- Will O'Neill's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Will O'Neill's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Will O'Neill. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|