Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Port Alberni, British Columbia, Canada|
|Owner||City of Port Alberni|
|Construction cost||$7.4 million|
|Alberni Valley Bulldogs (BCHL)|
Mt. Arrowsmith Skating Club
The Weyerhaeuser Arena is part of the Alberni Valley Multiplex, between the North Island College campus and the Bob Dailey Stadium in Port Alberni, British Columbia. It has twin ice sheets for ice hockey, figure skating and recreational skating but also has the capacity for concerts, conventions and other events.
The arena has been the home rink of the Alberni Valley Bulldogs of the BCHL since 2002, various local minor league hockey teams, and the Mt. Arrowsmith Skating Club. Public recreational skating and recreational hockey is available throughout the season. Among other sports, the multiplex also provides a venue for lacrosse.
- ↑ City of Port Alberni 2005 Annual Report
- ↑ Alberni Valley Bulldogs website Retrieved April 5, 2015
- ↑ Alberni Valley News Bulldogs celebrate 10th year in Alberni, September 22, 2011, Retrieved April 6, 2015
- ↑ Alberni Valley Minor Hockey website Retrieved April 5, 2015
- ↑ Mt. Arrowsmith Skating Club website Retrieved April 5, 2015
- ↑ City of Port Alberni website Retrieved April 5, 2015
- ↑ Alberni Valley Minor Lacrosse Association Retrieved April 5, 2015
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Weyerhaeuser Arena. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|