Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
West Springfield hosted the AHL All Star Game during the 1959-1960 AHL season, which was held in December 10, 1959.
- Hartford Whalers (NHL, 1979-1980) return to Hartford, on January 17, 1980, when repairs to Hartford Civic Center roof are completed, was used as a back up facility to the Springfield Civic Center
- New England Blades (EHL, 1972-1973) fold with league
- New England Whalers (WHA, 1973-1975) tremporary home while awaiting completion of Hartford Civic Center
- Springfield Indians
- (Canadian-American Hockey League, 1926-1933) folded 13 games into season
- (Canadian-American Hockey League, 1935-1936) joins IAHL
- (International-American Hockey League, 1936-1940) see AHL
- (AHL, 1940-1942) suspend operations until the end of the war due to arena being used for war effort
- (AHL, 1946-1951) become Syracuse Warriors, moved back in 1954
- (Eastern Amateur Hockey League, 1951-1953) join Quebec Hockey League
- (Quebec Hockey League, 1953-1954) disbanded when Syracuse Warriors come back to Springfield
- (AHL, 1954-1967) renamed Kings when affiliation changes
- Olympia Ice Center (1998-Present)
- The Big E Coliseum, (1926-Present) also known asEastern States Coliseum, facility no longer has ice making capability
- West Springfield, Massachusetts on Wikipedia