Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Wayne Gretzky 99 Award is awarded annually to the Most Valuable Player in the Ontario Hockey League playoffs. It is named for Wayne Gretzky. The trophy should not be confused with the similarly-named Wayne Gretzky Trophy, awarded annually to the playoff champion of the OHL's Western Conference. It was first awarded in 1999.
- 2008–09 Taylor Hall, Windsor Spitfires
- 2007–08 Justin Azevedo, Kitchener Rangers
- 2006–07 Marc Staal, Sudbury Wolves
- 2005–06 Daniel Ryder, Peterborough Petes
- 2004–05 Corey Perry, London Knights
- 2003–04 Martin St. Pierre, Guelph Storm
- 2002–03 Derek Roy, Kitchener Rangers
- 2001–02 Brad Boyes, Erie Otters
- 2000–01 Seamus Kotyk, Ottawa 67's
- 1999–2000 Brian Finley, Barrie Colts
- 1998–99 Justin Papineau, Belleville Bulls
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Wayne Gretzky 99 Award. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|