Treaty Six Hockey League was a Senior Hockey League that is based in Saskatchewan and played from 2004-05 to 2006-07. The league was established on November 1, 2004 with six planned teams. The league added Muskeg Lake and Onion Lake shortly after. The league lost 5 of 8 members prior to what would be its' final season in 2006-07. The league also added 4 new members for that season.
The wickeddeadly.com website, which is a chat room that is for Saskatchewan senior hockey had members stating that it appears the league had fell apart after the 2006-07 season and several (unknown which ones) were playing independent/exhibition games the following season.
Timeline of teamsEdit
- Beardy’s (Deer Lake) Blackhawks (2004-2007)
- Little Pine (First Nation) Braves (2004-2006)
- Mistawasis (Leask) Warriors (2004-2006)
- Moosomin Warriors (2004-2006)
- Montreal Lake Blue Jackets (2004-2007)
- Sandy Lake (Canwood) Chiefs (2004-2007)
- Muskeg Lake (Cree Nation) Blues (2004-2006)
- Onion Lake Eagles (2004-2006)
- Deschambault (Lake) Eagles (2006-2007)
- La Ronge 89ers (2006-2007)
- Saulteaux 3 Stars (2006-2007)
- Red Phesant Rebels (2006-2007)
- Mistawasis defeated Sandy Lake
- Onion Lake defeated Little Pine
- Beardy's defeated Muskeg Lake
- Montreal Lake defeated Moosomin
- Mistawasis vs Montreal Lake
- Onion Lake vs Beardy's
- The league maintained the same membership from 2004-05 (no statistical information available)
- The league lost the Little Pine Braves, Mistawasis Warriors, Moosomin Warriors, Muskeg Lake Blues, and the Onion Lake Eagles.
- The league added the Deschambault Eagles, La Ronge 89ers, Saulteaux 3 Stars, and Red Phesant Rebels
|Sandy Lake Chiefs||12||8||4||0||111||68||16|
|Red Pheasant Rebels||11||8||3||0||105||84||16|
|Saulteaux 3 Stars||11||3||8||0||83||114||6|
|La Ronge 89ers||8||2||5||1||43||58||5|
|Montreal Lake Blue Jackets||11||1||10||0||65||128||
La Ronge appears to have had problems with their home rink as they appear to have only played two of their six home games (two are listed as postponed and two others have no results listed). One other game betwerrn Red Pheasant and Deschambault is missing.
- Sandy Lake defeated La Ronge
- Red Pheasant defeated Montreal Lake
- Saulteaux defeated Deschambault
- Beardy's vs Saulteaux
- Sandy Lake vs Red Pheasant
found some of the information at website - wcb.freeservers.com/ContactList.htm (DO NOT VISIT THIS WEBSITE AS IT HAS NOW VIRUS SOFTWARE THAT TRIES TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR COMPUTER) I was able to get most of this information from an archive website. The page does have information on the league but some of the secondary pages try to download the virus software. This page shows up on a Yahoo search.
The correct page is treatysixhockey.com