|Born|| December 26 1989,|
| 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
200 lb (91 kg; 14 st 4 lb)
| NHL team (P)|
| Washington Capitals|
Hershey Bears (AHL)
|NHL Draft|| 90th overall, 2008|
New York Rangers
Tomáš Kundrátek (born December 26, 1989) is a professional ice hockey defenceman. He is currently playing with the Hershey Bears in the American Hockey League. He formerly played for the Medicine Hat Tigers in the Western Hockey League and the Connecticut Whale also of the American Hockey League.
Kundratek signed his first professional contract with the Rangers on August 25, 2008. He skated in 70 games as a rookie for the Connecticut Whale during the 2010-11 season, registering two goals and ten assists for 12 points, along with 42 penalty minutes and an even plus/minus rating. He also skated in all six of the Whale's playoff games versus the Portland Pirates in the first round of the Calder Cup playoffs, earning two assists and two penalty minutes. He was traded to the Washington Capitals organization for Francois Bouchard on November 8, 2011.
- ↑ NYRangers.com - Rangers agree to terms with Kundratek
- ↑ Rangers acquire Bouchard in swap of minor leaguers. Yahoo!. Retrieved on 2011-11-08.
- Tomáš Kundrátek's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Tomáš Kundrátek's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
- Tomáš Kundrátek - player profile and career stats at European Hockey.Net
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Tomáš Kundrátek. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|