|Born|| December 28 1992,|
| 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
193 lb (88 kg; 13 st 11 lb)
| NHL team (P)|
| Detroit Red Wings|
Saint John Sea Dogs (QMJHL)
|NHL Draft|| 35th overall, 2011|
Detroit Red Wings
</div></div> Tomáš Jurčo (born December 28, 1992) is a Slovak ice hockey player who is currently playing for the Saint John Sea Dogs in the QMJHL. He was selected by the Detroit Red Wings in the 2nd round (35th overall) of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.
Quebec Major Junior Hockey LeagueEdit
Jurčo's strong play in his first North American season was rewarded with a nomination for the 2009–10 QMJHL Rookie of the Year award. His skill set involves a unique set of hands and good sense of vision on the ice. He is sometimes compared to his favorite player and fellow countryman Marian Hossa. His videos are popular on YouTube amongst many hockey fans. He was a key contributor in the Sea Dog's Memorial Cup Championship in 2011.
- ↑ Charron, C. (June 21, 2011). Tomas Jurco determined to be more than a YouTube star. thehockeywriters.com. Retrieved on 2011-06-29.
- ↑ Kennedy, R. (May 31, 2011). The Hot List: Jurco's stock rising. The Hockey News. Retrieved on 2011-06-28.
- ↑ St. James, H. (June 25, 2011). Red Wings make forward Tomas Jurco top draft pick. Detroit Free Press. Retrieved on 2011-06-28.
- ↑ Waddell, D. (June 27, 2011). Red Wings bulk up the roster. Montreal Gazette. Retrieved on 2011-06-28.
- Tomáš Jurčo's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Tomáš Jurčo's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Tomáš Jurčo. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|