Thornhill was a village immediately to the north of Toronto, Ontario.
It is now a community of about 100,000 people split between the cities of Vaughan and Markham.
- (Metro Junior A Hockey League, 1997-1998) join OPJHL
- (Ontario Provincial Junior Hockey League, 1998-2004) renamed Thunderbirds
- (Metro Junior A Hockey League, 1989-1990) merged with Markham Connections; and relocated to Markham as Markham Thunderbirds
- (Metro Junior A Hockey League, 1991-1992) become Mississauga Senators
- (Ontario Provincial Junior Hockey League, 2003-2005) become Toronto Thunderbirds
- Clatworthy Arena
- Thornhill Community Centre
- The Pavilion
- Dufferin Clark Rink
- Garnet A. Williams Rink/Arena
- Glen Shields Rink
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.