Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thornhill was a village immediately to the north of Toronto, Ontario.
It is now a community of about 100,000 people split between the cities of Vaughan and Markham.
- (Metro Junior A Hockey League, 1997-1998) join OPJHL
- (Ontario Provincial Junior Hockey League, 1998-2004) renamed Thunderbirds
- (Metro Junior A Hockey League, 1989-1990) merged with Markham Connections; and relocated to Markham as Markham Thunderbirds
- (Metro Junior A Hockey League, 1991-1992) become Mississauga Senators
- (Ontario Provincial Junior Hockey League, 2003-2005) become Toronto Thunderbirds
- Clatworthy Arena
- Thornhill Community Centre
- The Pavilion
- Dufferin Clark Rink
- Garnet A. Williams Rink/Arena
- Glen Shields Rink