Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Swift Current is a town of about 14,000 people in southwestern Saskatchewan, Canada.
- (Canadian Major Junior Hockey League, 1967-1968) league renamed WCHL
- (Western Canada Hockey League, 1968-1974) moved to Lethbridge
- (Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League, 1974-1983)
- (Western Hockey League, 1986-Present)
- (Saskatchewan Senior Hockey League, 1950-1951)
- (Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League, 1983-1986) folded
- Credit Union iPlex (formerly Centennial Civic Centre)
- Fairview Arena
- Rotary Rink
- Highland Park Rink
- Riverdene Park Rink
- Southside Park Rink
- North Hill Rink