Swift Current is a town of about 14,000 people in southwestern Saskatchewan, Canada.
- (Canadian Major Junior Hockey League, 1967-1968) league renamed WCHL
- (Western Canada Hockey League, 1968-1974) moved to Lethbridge
- (Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League, 1974-1983)
- (Western Hockey League, 1986-Present)
- (Saskatchewan Senior Hockey League, 1950-1951)
- (Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League, 1983-1986) folded
- Credit Union iPlex (formerly Centennial Civic Centre)
- Fairview Arena
- Rotary Rink
- Highland Park Rink
- Riverdene Park Rink
- Southside Park Rink
- North Hill Rink
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.