Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| 5 ft 11 in (1.8 m)|
| Whitby Wolves|
|Pro Career||– present|
She played with the Whitby Wolves of the PWHL from 2008 to 2011, and ranks in the top ten all time in minutes played.In 2011 she helped her High School team achieve Gold @ OFSAA, after 4 previous years of copper, bronze, silver. Her high school career was played with the Monsignor Paul Dwyer Saints in Oshawa, Ontario. During the 2008-09 season, she accumulated a record of seventeen wins, four losses, and three ties.
On January 14 and 15, she helped lead the Guelph Gryphons to victories over Western and Windsor. Against Western, she blocked 16 of 18 shots for a 5-2 victory. The following day, she earned her first CIS shutout as she had 17 saves in a 4-0 triumph. Those two wins improved her won loss record to an 11-0 mark (which was tied for first in the OUA). She would finish her season with 14 wins (one of only two goalies in the OUA to have at least 10 wins) and finished second with a 1.89 goals against average.
Stephanie Nehring | #33 | G | Guelph CIS
Awards and honorsEdit
- 2009 Tournament MVP, Cardinal Carter Classic
- 2009 Toronto Star high school girls All-Stars
- University of Guelph Athlete of the Week (Week of January 16, 2012)
- 2011-12 OUA Second Team All-Star
- ↑ http://pwhl.pointstreaksites.com/view/pwhl/pwhl-records
- ↑ http://multimedia.thestar.com/acrobat/93/ae/cd0203424736a714a94aa9d8f74a.pdf
- ↑ http://news.ca.msn.com/ontario/oshawa/oshawas-stephanie-nehring-unbeatable-for-guelph
- ↑ http://gryphons.ca/news/2012/2/24/WHOCKEY_0224120221.aspx
- ↑ http://english.cis-sic.ca/sports/wice/2011-12/players/stephanienehringpcd8
- ↑ http://www.thestar.com/Article/637412
- ↑ http://gryphons.ca/awards.aspx?aow=89
- ↑ http://oua.ca/news/2012/2/24/WHOCKEY_0224124708.aspx