Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
| Niagara Purple Eagles|
|Pro Career||2004 – present|
Shannon Moulson is a women's hockey defender who was selected by the Toronto Furies in the 2012 CWHL Dispersal Draft. In her first season with the Furies, she helped the club to an appearance in the Clarkson Cup playoffs.
In her final two years with the Niagara Purple Eagles (2006-08), Moulson was honored as team Captain. During the 2006-07 Purple Eagles season, Moulson logged a career-high 15 assists, while her 19 points ranked third on the team. 
On November 18, 2011, Moulson was one of several Burlington Barracudas players that competed in the first ever Hockey Helps The Homeless Women’s Tournament. Said tournament was held at the Magna Centre in Newmarket, Ontario. Moulson and Christina Kessler were part of an event at Power Play Sports in Niagara Falls, Ontario on December 20 to promote the 2012 Clarkson Cup (to be held in Niagara Falls). After the event, they met players from the NFGHA (Niagara Falls Girl’s Hockey League) for photographs and autographs.
Awards and honorsEdit
- 2005 CHA all-academic
- 2005 CHA Rookie Team
- 2004-05 College Hockey America 2nd Team All-Star (2005)
- 2006-07 College Hockey America First team 
- 2007-08 College Hockey America First team
- NCAA Frozen 4 Skills Competition – Top Female Performer, 2008
- ↑ http://www.yourottawaregion.com/print/5095
- ↑ http://hockeyhelpsthehomeless.com/2011-Events/Toronto-Womens/Home.aspx?seid=4483
- ↑ http://www.snapniagarafalls.com/?option=com_sngevents&id=353776
- ↑ http://www.uscho.com/stats/player/wid,4089/shannon-moulson/
- ↑ http://www.uscho.com/2005/03/11/marchese-earns-chas-top-honor/
- ↑ http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/mery/sports/w-hockey/auto_pdf/notes_vs_durham.pdf
- ↑ http://www.chawomenshockey.com/information/awardWinners
- ↑ http://www.enduresports.com/trainingCentres/pdfs/Shannon%20Moulson%20Clinic.pdf
- ↑ http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/frozen_4/2011-12/2012f4skills.pdf