|This article or section is in the middle of an expansion or major revamping. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article
has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.|
| 5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
Hockey East Team
| Colgate (2011-12)|
|Born|| March 6 1992,|
|Pro Career||2010 – present|
|Women's ice hockey|
|Competitor for Canada|
|IIHF U18 Womens Worlds|
|Gold||2010 United States||2010 Tournament|
|Gold||2015 Germany||2015 Tournament|
Shannon Doyle (born March 6, 1992) is a women's ice hockey player for the Colgate Raiders.
Doyle played for the Toronto Jr. Aeros from 2008-10. She registered 97 points (18 goals, 79 assists) and was named captain during her second season.
She joined the Colgate Raiders in autumn 2010. She accumulated eight points, while appearing in 32 contests.
Doyle was part of Canada’s National Women’s Under-18 Team gold medal winning squad at the 2010 IIHF World Women’s Under-18 Championship in Chicago. As a member of the gold medal winning squad, a hockey card of her was featured in the Upper Deck 2010 World of Sports card series. In addition, she participated in the Canada Celebrates Event on June 30 in Edmonton, Alberta which recognized the Canadian Olympic and World hockey champions from the 2009-10 season .
She was a member of Canada’s National Women’s Development Team that won a gold medal at the 2015 Nations Cup (formerly known as the Meco Cup).
Awards and honorsEdit
- Top Defender Award at the 2009 Canadian Under-18 Women's Nationals
- 2009 Toronto Star's high school girls All-Stars
- 2014-15 Hockey East Second Team All-Star
- ↑ http://www.ecachockey.com/women/members/colgate/20101905_ColgateClass2014
- ↑ http://www.sportscardradio.com/index.php/product-previews-a-reviews/714-2010-upper-deck-ud-world-of-sports-checklist
- ↑ http://oilers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=532636
- ↑ http://stats.hockeycanada.ca/game/show/9573877?subseason=198368&_ga=1.263276748.1923401976.1424712796
- ↑ http://www.thestar.com/Article/637412
- ↑ http://hockeyeastonline.com/women/pres1415/201503/mar6as.php