Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Senior Intercollegiate League was set up quickly in December, 1945, in Ontario and Quebec. It included four universities that were outside the Canadian Intercollegiate Athletic Union - Loyola College and Sir George Williams University in Montreal, St Patrick's College in Ottawa and Laval University in Quebec City.
The league was rather hurriedly set up in December, 1945. The schools had not played inter-university hockey for the last six years because of World War II.
|St Patrick's College||6||3||1||2||55||30||8|
|Sir George Williams University||6||0||6||0||26||52||0|
- Canada West Universities Athletic Association
- List of CWUAA Seasons (from 1972-73 to present)
- Great Plains Athletic Conference
- List of GPAC Seasons (from 1972-73 to 1984-85)
- List of WIAA Seasons (from 1962-63 to 1971-72)
- List of WCIAU Seasons (from 1918-19 to 1961-62)
- Ontario University Athletics
- RSEQ (formerly Quebec Student Sports Federation)
- Quebec-Ontario Athletic Association (with seasons from 1954 to 1971)
- List of OUA Seasons (includes CIAU, QOAA & OUAA)
- List of QOAA Seasons (from 1954 to 1971)
- Ontario Intercollegiate Athletic Association (with seasons from 1965 to 1971)
- Ottawa St. Lawrence Conference (with seasons from 1951 to 1971)
- List of QUAA Seasons (from 1971-72 to 1986-87)
- List of Intermediate Intercollegiate Seasons (from 1902-03 to 1938-39)
- Ontario-Quebec Intermediate Intercollegiate series (from 1902-03 to 1934-35)
- Senior Intercollegiate League (1945-46)
- International Intercollegiate League (from 1936-37 to 1939-40)
- West Point Weekend