| 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
200 lb (91 kg)
| NHL Team (P)|
| New York Islanders|
Denver Pioneers (WCHA)
|Born|| October 14 1992,|
St. Louis, MO, USA
|NHL Draft|| 34th overall, 2011|
New York Islanders
|Pro Career||2009 – present|
Scott Mayfield (born October 14, 1992) is an American ice hockey player who is committed to play for the University of Denver Pioneers which compete in the WCHA. Mayfield played two seasons with the Youngstown Phantoms of the United States Hockey League (USHL) from 2009 – 2011 and was selected to the 2010–11 USHL Eastern Conference All-Star team. He was selected 34th overall by the New York Islanders in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.
Career statistics Edit
Awards and honors Edit
- ↑ Youngstown Prospect Commits to Denver. USHL (August 4, 2009). Retrieved on June 25, 2011.
- ↑ Staff. "Mayfield, Strang of Phantoms named all-stars", The Vindicator, February 22, 2011. Retrieved on June 25, 2011.
- ↑ Staff. "Scott Mayfield Named Junior 'A' Challenge MVP, USA Claims Gold Medal", Our Sports Central, November 15, 2010. Retrieved on June 25, 2011.
- Scott Mayfield's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Scott Mayfield's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Scott Mayfield. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|