Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is on the opposite bank of the St. Mary's River from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- Northern Michigan Black Bears (Northern Ontario Junior Hockey League, 2003-2006) renamed Soo Indians
- Sault Ste. Marie (United States Amateur Hockey Association, 1920-1922) withdrew
- Sault Ste. Marie Realtors (Northern Ontario Junior Hockey Association, 1962-1964) folded
- Soo Eagles
- (Northern Ontario Junior Hockey League, 2008-2012) join NAHL
- (North American Hockey League, 2012-2015) rejoin NOJHL; NAHL franchise rights to Middletown, New Jersey
- (Northern Ontario Junior Hockey League, 2015-Present)
- (Midwest Junior Hockey League, 2012-2015) join USPHL when league absorbed in to USPHL
- (United States Premier Hockey League-Midwest Division, 2015-Present)
- (International Professional Hockey League, 1904-1907) disband November 4, 1907 due to lack of players
- (Michigan-Ontario-Wisconsin League, 1947-1948)
- (Northern Ontario Hockey Association, 1952-1957) folded
- (Northern Ontario Junior Hockey League, 2006-2007) sit out one season, return as Eagles when sold
- Soo City Mavericks (International Independent Hockey League, 2003-2004) cease operations with league in January 2004
- Pullar Stadium
- Taffy Abel Ice Arena
- Big Bear Arena & Fitness Center
- Kaine's Rink
- Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan on Wikipedia