Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
132 lb (60 kg)
| Etobicoke Dolphins|
Brown Bears women's ice hockey
|Born|| Sept. 2, 1993,|
|Pro Career||2010 – present|
|Women's ice hockey|
|Competitor for Canada|
|IIHF U18 Womens Worlds|
|Silver||2011 Sweden||2011 Tournament|
From 2007 to 2010, Robson played on the ice hockey team at Lorne Park Secondary in Mississauga. In her senior year, she was the head coach of the team. Robson also led the Etobicoke Dolphins in scoring during the 2009-10 season.
Awards and honorsEdit
- 2011 Lorne Park Senior Athlete of the Year
- All-star team selection at the 2010 Pinnacle Girls Hockey Showcase at Shattuck-St. Mary’s School
- 2008 Finnish Cup (Bantam AA)
|2011||IIHF Under 18 Worlds||4||2||0||2||4|
|2011||Canada Winter Games||7||1||2||3||10|
As a student at Lorne Park in Mississauga, Robson also participated in golf.
- ↑ http://cg2011.gems.pro/Result/ShowPerson.aspx?Person_GUID=26e9370d-c8aa-4c9d-b47f-eaebc2e31c13&SetLanguage=en-CA&Gems_ScreenWidth=1280&Gems_ScreenHeight=1024&Gems_ScreenAvailWidth=1280&Gems_ScreenAvailHeight=984
- ↑ http://www.hockeycanada.ca/index.php/ci_id/75136/la_id/1/player_id/153930/profile_id/153936/season_id/151723/ss_id/74005/
- ↑ http://www.mississauga.com/article/7200