| 5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
| High school|
Hockey East Team
Boston University Terriers
|Born|| January 22 1993,|
Livingston, New Jersey
|Pro Career||2011 – present|
Sarah Bayersdorfer (born January 22, 1993) is a women's ice hockey player competing for the Boston University Terriers.
From 2007 to 2010, Bayersdorfer competed for the Morristown-Beard School. Despite being injured, and being unable to play during the 2010-11 season, Bayersdorfer still graduated as the all-time leading scorer in program history. Statistically, she accumulated 158 points on 102 goals and 56 assists. During her time with Morristown-Beard, she was coached by former New Jersey Devils player Bruce Driver, and Winter Games gold medallist Shelley Looney.
An October 15 contest versus the Union Dutchwomen marked the first point (an assist) of her career.
Awards and honorsEdit
*First Team All-State (2008, 2009, and 2010)
- 2010 First Team WILMA (Woemn’s Ice Hockey League of the Mid-Altantlic) League honoree
- Morristown-Beard Most Valuable Player (2009 and 2010)
- Morristown-Beard Hauserman Award (2011)
- New Jersey Rookie of the Year (2008)
- New Jersey Player of the Year (2009 and 2010)