|WCHA Team||Wisconsin Badgers|
|Born|| May 11 1984,|
St. Catharines, Ontario
|Pro Career||2002 – present|
Sara Bauer (born May 11, 1984 in St. Catharines, Ontario) played for the Wisconsin Badgers women's ice hockey program. In four years, she accumulated 218 points. Bauer won the Patty Kazmaier Memorial Award in 2006. During the 2008-09 NCAA season, the WCHA honored its Top 10 Players from the First Decade. Among the group of 10 was former Wisconsin forward Sara Bauer.
She was invited to the selection camp of the Canadian National Women's Under 22 team in 2004-05. Other invitees at the camp included future Olympians Gillian Apps, Meghan Agosta, Tessa Bonhomme and Sarah Vaillancourt. She would represent Canada at the 2006 Air Canada Cup, played in Ravensburg, Germany from January 5–7, 2006.
Bauer was the 2007 WCHA Player of the Year and its scoring champion. In 2006, Bauer helped lead Wisconsin to a national title. During the 2006-07, Bauer registered at least a point in 28 of the team's games.
|Event||Games Played||Goals||Assists||Points||Penalty Minutes|
|2006 Air Canada Cup||4||0||0||0||0|
|Season||Games Played||Goals||Assists||Points||Power Play Goals||Short Handed Goals|
Awards and honorsEdit
- 2006 Patty Kazmaier Award winner
- Finalist, 2007 Patty Kazmaier Award 
- WCHA Top 10 Players of the Decade (2000’s)
- ↑ http://www.wcha.com/about/wcha-about.html
- ↑ http://www.hockeycanada.ca/index.php/ci_id/6021/la_id/1.htm
- ↑ http://www.uscho.com/stats/player.php?pid=3420&gender=w
- ↑ http://www.usahockey.com/patty_kazmaier/default.aspx?NAV=AF_09&ID=191330
- ↑ http://www.wcha.com/sports/w-hockey/spec-rel/030507aac.html
Krissy Wendell (2005)
|Patty Kazmaier Award|
| Succeeded by|
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Sara Bauer. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|