Sainte-Marie, Quebec is a city located approximately 60 kilometres (38 miles) southeast of Quebec City along the Chaudiere River. It is the seat of the regional municipality of Nouvelle-Beace in the Chaudiere-Appalaches administrative region.
- (Ligue Centrale de Hockey (LCH), 2003-2008) join LNAH
- (Ligue Nord-Américaine de Hockey, 2008-2009) folded during season
- Sainte Marie Beaucerons (Provincial Junior Hockey League, 1991-1994)
- Ste-Marie Derek Structures (Quebec Senior Central Hockey League, 2004-2006)
- Arena Paul-Henri Drouin
- Centre Caztel Sainte-Marie
This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Sainte-Marie, Quebec . The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).