Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Born|| August 22 1992,|
Palatine, IL, USA
| 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
225 lb (102 kg; 16 st 1 lb)
|NCHC team||Miami RedHawks|
|Competitor for USA|
|World Junior A Challenge|
McKay played junior hockey with the Green Bay Gamblers of the United States Hockey League (USHL), where he was awarded for his outstanding play when he was named the 2012–13 USHL Goaltender of the Year (shared with Zane Gothberg). He was further honored when USA Hockey selected him to receive the 2012–13 Dave Peterson Goalie of the Year award.
As a freshman, McKay led all Central Collegiate Hockey Association (CCHA) goaltenders (second in the NCAA) in posting a 1.39 goals against average and a .946 save percentage during the 2012–13 season. He was recognized for his outstanding play when he was named to the CCHA All-Rookie Team.
Awards and honoursEdit
|USHL Goaltender of the Year||2012–13|||
|USA Hockey Dave Peterson Goalie of the Year||2012–13|||
|CCHA All-Rookie Team||2012–13|||
- ↑ http://www.ushl.com/news.php?news_id=1024
- ↑ http://www.theushlhockeyleague.com/news.php?news_id=1047
- ↑ http://www.muredhawks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205500605
- ↑ http://uafcornerstone.net/three-nanooks-garner-ccha-all-rookie-team-honors/
- ↑ http://fargoforce.com/blog/gothberg-honored-as-ushl-co-goaltender-of-the-year/
- ↑ http://www.usahockey.com/page/show/837534-all-time-winners
- ↑ http://www.uscho.com/2013/03/11/miami-puts-three-on-ccha-all-rookie-team/
- Ryan McKay's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Ryan McKay's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Ryan McKay. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|