Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Robert W. Clarke Trophy is presented annually to the AHL's champion of the Western Conference during the playoffs. Prior to 1996, it was given to the champion of the Southern Conference/Division.
The award is named after former AHL Chairman of the Board Robert W. Clarke.
- Western Conference playoffs champions
- 2008–09 - Manitoba Moose
- 2007–08 - Chicago Wolves
- 2006–07 - Hamilton Bulldogs
- 2005–06 - Milwaukee Admirals
- 2004–05 - Chicago Wolves
- 2003–04 - Milwaukee Admirals
- 2002–03 - Houston Aeros
- 2001–02 - Chicago Wolves
- 2000–01 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- 1999–00 - Rochester Americans
- 1998–99 - Rochester Americans
- 1997–98 - Philadelphia Phantoms
- Southern Conference playoffs champions
- South Division playoffs champions
- 1994–95 - Cornwall Aces
- 1993–94 - Cornwall Aces
- 1992–93 - Rochester Americans
- 1991–92 - Rochester Americans
- 1990–91 - Rochester Americans
- 1989–90 - Rochester Americans
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Robert W. Clarke Trophy. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|