|Olympic medal record|
| Men's ice hockey
Competitor for Canada
|Gold||1920 Antwerp||Team competition|
Robert John "Bobby" Benson (May 18, 1894 – September 7, 1965) was a Canadian ice hockey player who competed in the 1920 Summer Olympics. He was the left defender for the Winnipeg Falcons, the Canadian team which won the gold medal. He was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Benson then played minor pro hockey until 1932.
Awards and achievementsEdit
- Allan Cup Championship (1920)
- Olympic Gold Medallist (1920)
- Robert Benson’s biography at databaseOlympics.com
- Robert Benson's biography at Legends of Hockey
- Robert's Memorial on Find-a-grave.com
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Robert Benson. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|