Preston was a town in the western part of Southern Ontario just to the south of Kitchener. In 1973 it was amalgamated with the towns of Galt and Hespeler to form the city of Cambridge.
The most common team name was the Preston Riversides. There was also a very famous women's team called the Preston Rivulettes.
- (Ontario Hockey Association Jr., 1897-1898, 1899-1900, 1906-1907, 1909-1917, 1918-1933) join OHA Jr. B
- (Ontario Hockey Association Senior, 1907-1908, 1912-1913, 1915-1918, 1923-1924
- (Western Ontario Senior B Hockey League, 1972-1973) join CSBHL
- (Continental Senior B Hockey League, 1973-1975) league elevated to Sr. A
- (Continental Senior A Hockey League, 1975-1980) folded
- (Ontario Hockey Association Senior, 1924-1929) join OHA Sr. B
- (Ontario Hockey Association Senior A, 1929-1930) moved to Intermediate A