|Born|| January 7 1992,|
Lethbridge, AB, CAN
| 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
175 lb (79 kg; 12 st 7 lb)
| NHL team (P)|
| Winnipeg Jets|
St. John's IceCaps (AHL)
|NHL Draft|| 193rd overall, 2010|
</div></div> Patrick Evan Holland (born January 7, 1992) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player. He is currently playing with the St. John's IceCaps of the American Hockey League (AHL) as a prospect for the Winnipeg Jets of the National Hockey League. Holland was selected by the Calgary Flames in the 7th round (193rd overall) of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft
On January 12, 2012, the Calgary Flames traded Holland, along with Rene Bourque and a 2nd round pick at the 2013 NHL Entry Draft (Zach Fucale), to the Montreal Canadiens in exchange for Mike Cammalleri, Karri Ramo, and a 5th round pick at the 2012 NHL Entry Draft (Ryan Culkin). On March 7, 2012, the Montreal Canadiens signed Holland to a three-year entry-level contract.
- ↑ "Canadiens trade Cammalleri to Flames for Bourque". The Sports Network (2012-01-12). Retrieved on 2012-01-12.
- ↑ "Three-year contract for Patrick Holland". Montreal Canadiens (2012-03-07). Retrieved on 2012-03-07.
- ↑ "Oilers rally past Canadiens for second straight win". National Hockey League (2013-10-22). Retrieved on 2013-10-22.
- ↑ "Jets acquire G Peter Budaj in three-player trade with Canadiens", cbssports.com, 5 October 2014. Retrieved on 5 October 2014.
- Patrick Holland's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Patrick Holland's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Patrick Holland. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|