|City:||Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island|
|League:||Quebec Major Junior Hockey League|
|Home Arena:||Charlottetown Civic Centre|
|Colours:|| Red, white, blue and silver |
|Head Coach:||Eric Lavigne|
|General Manager:||Kent Hudson|
|[1999–00 QMJHL season:||Montreal Rocket|
The P.E.I. Rocket are a junior ice hockey team in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. The franchise was granted in 1999, however the Rocket were originally located in Montreal, Quebec and called the Montreal Rocket. In 2003 they were relocated to Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. They are named after the legendary Maurice Richard (known as the Rocket) of the Montreal Canadiens, and their team crest depicts his number, 9. The Rocket play at the Charlottetown Civic Centre. NHL alumni of the team include Maxim Lapierre, Ryane Clowe, and Pascal Leclaire.
Legend: OTL = Overtime loss, SL = Shootout loss
|Season||Games||Won||Lost||Tied||OTL||SL||Points||Pct %|| Goals|
|2009-10||10||5||3||-||0||2||12||0.500||33||32||Tied 3rd Atlantic|
- 2003–04 - Defeated Québec Remparts 4 games to 1 in first round.
Lost to Moncton Wildcats 4 games to 2 in quarter-finals.
- 2004–05 - Out of Playoffs.
- 2005–06 - Lost to Acadie-Bathurst Titan 4 games to 2 in first round.
- 2006–07 - Lost to Acadie-Bathurst Titan 4 games to 3 in first round.
- 2007–08 - Lost to Saint John Sea Dogs 4 games to 0 in the first round.
- 2008–09 - Lost to Moncton Wildcats 4 games to 1 in the first round.
|Team records for a single season|
|Most goals for||278||2006-07|
|Least goals for||198||2004–05|
|Least goals against||189||2003–04|
|Most goals against||304||2005-06|
|Individual player records for a single season|
|Most goals||David Laliberte||50||2006–07|
|Most assists||Slava Trukhno||68||2005–06|
|Most points||David Laliberte||98||2006–07|
|Most Points, rookie||Slava Trukhno||59||2004–05|
|Most points, defenceman||Marc-Andre Gragnani||71||2005–06|
|Most Penelty Minutes||Hugo Lehoux||300||2001-02|
|Best GAA (goalie)||Ryan Mior||2.49||2003–04|
|Goalies = minimum 1500 minutes played|
|Team Records for a single game|
|Most goals for (In a game)||12||SNB 2 @ PEI 12|
|Most goals against (In a game)||13||PEI 4 @ MON 13|
|Most points (player)||6||Joel Champagne|
|Most goals (Player)||4||Brenden Morrison|
|Most assists||6||two times|
- 1999-00 Edo Terglav 42 Games/Francis Emery 15 Games/Yann Joseph 9 Games
- 2000-01 Edo Terglav 70 Games/Michael Lambert 1 Game/Jordan Trew 1 Game/Jean-Michel Boisvert 1 Game
- 2001-02 Marc Villeneuve
- 2002-03 Pierre-Andre Bureau
- 2003-04 Pierre-Andre Bureau
- 2004-05 Maxim Lapierre
- 2005-06 David Laliberte
- 2006-07 David Laliberte 67 Games/Marc-Andre Gragnaani 1 Game
- 2007-08 Pierre-Luc Lessard 37 Games/Bryan Main 21 Games/Geoff Walker 8 Games/Matthew Lachaine 5 Games
- 2008-09 Matthew Lachaine 27 Games/Maxime Provencher 25 Games/ Joel Champange 16 games
- 2009-10 Jean-Philippe Mathieu
Team Goalies (in order of earliest game played that year)Edit
- 2003-04 Jonathan Boutin, Ryan Mior
- 2004-05 Jonathan Boutin, Ryan Mior
- 2005-06 Ryan Mior, Antoine Lafleur
- 2006-07 Antoine Lafleur, Ryan Mior
- 2007-08 Antoine Lafleur, Evan Mosher, Marc-Antoine Gelinas
- 2008-09 Bobby Nadeau, Evan Mosher
- 2009-10 Evan Mosher, Francois Levesque, Marco Cousineau
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at P.E.I. Rocket. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|