"Legalites" was the name of the sports teams of Osgoode Hall. It is a law school and is located in Toronto, Ontario. It is no longer a member of any athletic conference.
Osgoode Hall was one of the founding members of the Ontario Hockey Association (OHA) in 1890. It entered teams in all three levels of the OHA (Senior, Intermediate, and Junior) as well as in the Ontario-Quebec Intermediate Intercollegiate series and Ontario Intercollegiate Athletic Association, which operated under the Canadian Intercollegiate Athletic Union (CIAU), now known as Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS). The school now plays only rec level hockey.
Of note, Osgoode Hall beat Queen's University in the final for the Cosby Cup and OHA title in 1894 and 1898. They also defeated the University of Toronto 17-16 in a two game total points series en route to the 1898 final. In 1924 they defeated the Royal Military College in the final of the Ontario-Quebec Intermediate Intercollegiate series.
Senior Seasons Edit
- 1890-91 OHA Senior Season
- 1891-92 OHA Senior Season
- 1892-93 OHA Senior Season
- 1893-94 OHA Senior Season
- 1894-95 OHA Senior Season
- 1895-96 OHA Senior Season
- 1896-97 OHA Senior Season
- 1897-98 OHA Senior Season
- 1898-99 OHA Senior Season
- 1899-00 OHA Senior Season
- 1901-02 OHA Intermediate Groups
- 1908-09 OHA Senior Season
- 1909-10 OHA Senior Season
- 1913-14 OHA Senior Season
- 1920-21 OHA Intermediate Groups
- 1921-22 OHA Intermediate Groups
- 1922-23 OHA Intermediate Groups
- 1923-24 OHA Intermediate Groups
- 1924-25 OHA Intermediate Groups
- 1925-26 OHA Senior Group 1 season
Note: In 1956-57 Osgoode Hall was playing in the Central Ontario Hockey League. However there are no Wikia links for those seasons.
- List of OHA Senior Seasons
- List of OHA Senior B Seasons
- List of OHA Intermediate Groups 1896-97 to 1933-34
- List of OHA Intermediate Playoffs 1896-97 to 1933-34
- List of OHA Intermediate Seasons 1934-35 to 1976-77
Intermediate Intercollegiate SeasonsEdit
- 1923-24 Intermediate Intercollegiate Osgoode Hall
- 1927-28 Intermediate Intercollegiate Toronto
- 1928-29 Intermediate Intercollegiate Toronto
Note: Regional results are not available for all seasons.
Click on the links in the “Year/Comp.” column to go to the page for that season.
OIAA 1964-65 to 1970-71Edit
|1965 OIAA||7||0||7||0||?||?||0||A 4th|
- 1964-65 was divided into Section A and Section B.
- 1965-66 started a one division format.
- Cosby Cup: 1894, 1898
- Intermediate Intercollegiate: 1924
- Wikipedia Cosby Cup page
- Hockey Gods 1892 Team
- OHA Hockey History
- Osgoode York Timeline 1956-57
- Osgoode York Timeline "Legalites"
OUA Team LinksEdit
- Brock Badgers
- Guelph Gryphons
- Lakehead Thunderwolves
- Laurier Golden Hawks
- Ryerson Rams
- Toronto Varsity Blues
- Waterloo Warriors
- Western Ontario Mustangs
- Windsor Lancers
- York Lions
- Carleton Ravens
- Concordia Stingers
- Laurentian Voyageurs
- McGill Redmen
- Nipissing Lakers
- Ottawa Gee-Gees
- Queen's Golden Gaels
- RMC Paladins
- UOIT Ridgebacks
- UQTR Patriotes