Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Orillia is a city of about 30,000 people that is 135 kilometers north of Toronto in central Ontario, Canada.
- (OHA Senior A Hockey League, 1964-1965)
- (OHA Senior A Hockey League, 1969-1979) join MIAHL
- Major Intermediate A Hockey League, 1979-1982) folded
- (Ontario Junior A Hockey League, 1981-1982) renamed Travelways
- (Ontario Provincial Junior Hockey League, 1993-1997) moved to Rama
- (Ontario Junior A Hockey League, 1982-1986) join COJBHL
- (Central Ontario Junior B Hockey League, 1986-
- (Major League Hockey, 2010-2011) league renamed ACH
- (Allan Cup Hockey, 2011-2013)
- Orillia Community Centre Arena
- Rotary Place (West Orillia Sports Complex)
- Murray Street Park Rink
- First Baptist Church Rink
- Homewood Park Rink
- Clayt French Park Rink
- Brain Orser Arena (Twin Lakes Arena)
- Couchiching Beach Park Rinks
- McKinnell Square Park Rink
- Kitchener Park Rink