Orillia is a city of about 30,000 people that is 135 kilometers north of Toronto in central Ontario, Canada.
- (OHA Senior A Hockey League, 1964-1965)
- (OHA Senior A Hockey League, 1969-1979) join MIAHL
- Major Intermediate A Hockey League, 1979-1982) folded
- (Ontario Junior A Hockey League, 1981-1982) renamed Travelways
- (Ontario Provincial Junior Hockey League, 1993-1997) moved to Rama
- (Ontario Junior A Hockey League, 1982-1986) join COJBHL
- (Central Ontario Junior B Hockey League, 1986-
- (Major League Hockey, 2010-2011) league renamed ACH
- (Allan Cup Hockey, 2011-2013)
- Orillia Community Centre Arena
- Rotary Place (West Orillia Sports Complex)
- Murray Street Park Rink
- First Baptist Church Rink
- Homewood Park Rink
- Clayt French Park Rink
- Brain Orser Arena (Twin Lakes Arena)
- Couchiching Beach Park Rinks
- McKinnell Square Park Rink
- Kitchener Park Rink
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.