Oakland is a city of about 400,000 people in northern California. It is located just to the east of San Francisco.
- California Seals (1967) renamed Oakland Seals November 6, 1967
- Oakland Seals (1967-1970) renamed California Golden Seals October 15, 1970
- California Golden Seals (1970-1976) become Cleveland Barons
- Oracle Arena (1967-Present) previously known as Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Arena (1966–1996) The Arena in Oakland (1997–2004), Oakland Arena (2004–2006)
- Oakland Ice Center
- Dry Ice Inline Hockey Rink
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.