Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Oakland is a city of about 400,000 people in northern California. It is located just to the east of San Francisco.
- California Seals (1967) renamed Oakland Seals November 6, 1967
- Oakland Seals (1967-1970) renamed California Golden Seals October 15, 1970
- California Golden Seals (1970-1976) become Cleveland Barons
- Oracle Arena (1967-Present) previously known as Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Arena (1966–1996) The Arena in Oakland (1997–2004), Oakland Arena (2004–2006)
- Oakland Ice Center
- Dry Ice Inline Hockey Rink