The Norwich Cadets are a Men's Division III and Women's Division III team in the New England Hockey Conference which was known as ECAC East until 2015. The teams represent Norwich University located in Northfield, Vermont.
Both teams are based out of the Kreitzberg Arena, which opened in 1998. The facility also host the school's club teams and local youth and high school hockey teams. The surface at the rink is 200' x 90'. The facility can seat 1,400 and accomidate a total of 3,000 for hockey games. The arena was built with touranments in mind in addition to dedicated locker rooms for both the men's and women's teams the facility has six visiting team locker rooms.
The men's ice hockey program dates back to the 1910-11
The team won the ECAC East regular season championship every season from 1998 to 2015.
The team won the NCAA Division III championship in 2000, 2003, and 2010
The team has reached the Frozen Four 11 times
The women's program began varsity level play with the 2007-08 season after playing a club schedule for 2006-07
The team has:
- ECAC East Regular season championships: 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15
- ECAC East Tournament Championship in 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- NCAA Tournament appearances 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Frozen Four appearances in 2010, 1011, 2012, 2014, 2015
- NCAA Division III National championship 2011
For more detailed information please see: Norwich Cadets women's ice hockey