The intermediate team won the Saskatchewan championship in 1929-30 and 1930-31. In 1930-31 they did the improbable and beat the provincial senior champions and went on to the Allan Cup playoffs.
They folded in the fall of 1937 as they could not ice a good enough team. A proposed tour of Europe in 1937-38 had to be called off.
The final version of the team appeared from 1946-49 as they played in the intermediate playoffs.
Senior & Intermediate TeamEdit
- 1929-30 Won Saskatchewan Intermediate Championship. Lost Senior-Intermediate Final.
- 1930-31 Won Saskatchewan Intermediate Championship. Won Senior-Intermediate Final. Lost West Semi Final.
- 1931-32 Lost Northern Saskatchewan Senior Final.
Northern Saskatchewan Senior League (1934-37)Edit
|1934-35||24||15||7||2||32||104||66||3rd||Won Final, Won Sask, Lost West Final|
|1936-37||26||16||10||0||32||125||85||1st||Won Final & Sask & West, Lost Allan Cup|
- 1946-47 Lost Northern Saskatchewan Final.
- 1947-48 Lost Northern Saskatchewan Semi Final.
- 1948-49 Lost Northern Saskatchewan Final.
- George Allen
- Keith Allen
- Viv Allen
- Emile Francis
- Tony Hemmerling
- Lorne Henning
- Vic Myles
- Hal Picketts
- Fred Sasakamoose
They played only one season.
The Beavers lost the northern final in 1932-33.