|Born|| April 16 1995,|
| 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
236 lb (107 kg; 16 st 12 lb)
|NHL team||Buffalo Sabres|
|NHL Draft|| 16th overall, 2013|
Nikita Sergeevich Zadorov (born April 16, 1995) is a Russian ice hockey player. Zadorov is currently playing for the Buffalo Sabres of the National Hockey League, who drafted him 16th overall in the first round of the 2013 NHL Entry Draft.
On October 19, 2013, Zadorov made his NHL debut skating with the Buffalo Sabres in a 4-2 loss to the Colorado Avalanche. After spending much of the rest of that season in the OHL with the Knights, Zadorov made the Sabres' opening-night roster in the 2014–15 season as a permanent addition to the roster; he initially only saw limited playing time and is primarily on the team for practice only (he is not yet eligible for the American Hockey League and a tie-up involving Zadorov's Kontinental Hockey League rights are preventing him from being returned to juniors). Zadorov's playing time increased later in the season as the team's coaching staff decided to keep Zadorov regardless of his junior situation.
Regular season and playoffsEdit
|Competitor for Russia|
|World Junior Championships|
- ↑ "KHL Entry Draft 2012". Kontinental Hockey League (2012-08-02). Retrieved on 2014-01-02.
- ↑ "Zadorov shines in his season debut". Buffalo News (2013-10-20). Retrieved on 2013-10-20.
- ↑ Hoppe, Bill (2014-10-15). "Michal Neuvirth set to start again in net, Zadorov could play soon". Buffalohockeybeat.com. Retrieved on 2014-10-15.
- Nikita Zadorov's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Nikita Zadorov's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|Awards and achievements|
|Buffalo Sabres first round draft pick|
| Succeeded by|
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Nikita Zadorov. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|