|This article or section is in the middle of an expansion or major revamping. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article
has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.|
Nicole Kesteris is a women’s ice hockey player for the Toronto Lady Blues ice hockey program. In 2015, she became the first player in the history of CIS women’s ice hockey to win the Marion Hilliard Award in consecutive years.
Kesteris is one of four women in Lady Blues history to capture the Marion Hillard Award. The others were Bridget Bates (1999), Jenny McRae (2003) and Sue McCutcheon (2005).
In 2012, Kesteris participated in the Hockey Night in Stouffville NHL charity game, with proceeds being raised for the Markham Stouffville Hospital..
Awards and honorsEdit
- 2013-14 Ontario University Athletics (OUA) First Team All-Star
- 2013-14 Canadian Intercollegiate Sport (CIS) First Team All-Canadian
- 2014 CIS Marion Hilliard Award
- 2015 CIS Marion Hilliard Award
- 2015 University of Toronto Female Athlete of the Year