|Born|| January 6 1990,|
Delson, QC, CAN
| 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
186 lb (84 kg; 13 st 4 lb)
| NHL team (P)|
| Anaheim Ducks|
Syracuse Crunch (AHL)
|NHL Draft|| 35th overall, 2008|
Nicolas Deschamps (born January 6, 1990) is a Canadian ice hockey forward for the Syracuse Crunch of the American Hockey League (AHL). Deschamp made his professional debut in 2009 when he appeared in two games for the Iowa Chops of the American Hockey League (AHL).
He began his junior career in 2007–08, scoring 24 goals and 67 points in 63 games for the Chicoutimi Sagueneens. He won the Michel Bergeron Trophy as the QMJHL's offensive rookie of the year, and was named to both the QMJHL and CHL All-Rookie Teams. After recording 65 points in 65 games for Chicoutimi in 2008–09, he was assigned to the Chops, appearing in two games before their season also ended. He began the 2009–10 QMJHL season with Chicoutimi, appearing in 31 games before he was traded to the Wildcats.
- ↑ Nicholas Deschamps player profile. The Sports Network. Retrieved on 2010-01-24.
- ↑ Émond, Serge (2009-04-14). Nicolas Deschamps avec les Ducks en séries (French). Cyberpresse. Retrieved on 2010-01-24.
- ↑ Deschamps has big impact in Moncton debut as Wildcats beat Halifax 10-1. National Hockey League (2009-12-27). Retrieved on 2010-01-24.
- Nicolas Deschamps's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Nicolas Deschamps's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Nicolas Deschamps. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|