Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Haven is a city in Connecticut with a population of about 125,000 and a metro population of about 600,000.
- Beast of New Haven (American Hockey League, 1997-1999) ceased operations
- New Haven Blades (Eastern Hockey League, 1954-72) moved to West Springfield, MA and relabeled as New England Blades when city gets AHL team
- New Haven Eagles (Canadian American Hockey League, 1926-1936), (American Hockey League, 1936-43, 1944-46, 1950), Eastern Amateur Hockey League, 1943-44) known as Rambers from 1946-1950, fold during 1950-51 season
- New Haven Knights (UHL, 2000-02) folded
- New Haven Nighthawks (AHL, 1972-1992) renamed Senators
- New Haven Nutmegs (EHL, 1952-53) return with league as Blades in 1954
- New Haven Ramblers (American Hockey League, 1946-1950) revert to Eagles name
- New Haven Senators (American Hockey League, 1992-1993) moved to Charlottetown, PEI
- New Haven Tomahawks (EHL, 1951-52) renamed Nutmegs
- New Haven Westminster (USAHA, 1922-24) withdrew
- Pilgrim JV Club (International Junior Hockey League, 2008-2009)
Yale University (men 1896-Present, women (Club) 1975-1977, (varsity) 1977-Present)
- Ingalls Rink "The Whale" (1958-Present)
- New Haven Arena (1914-1924) burned down, rebuilt (1926-1972)
- New Haven Coliseum (1972-2002) The arena's formal name was The Coliseum - New Haven Veterans Memorial, but most locals simply referred to it as "The Coliseum. building imploded January 20, 2007
- Ralph Walker Skating Rink
- New Haven, Connecticut on Wikipedia