Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nelson is a town of about 10,000 people in southeastern British Columbia, Canada.
- (Rocky Mountain Junior Hockey League, 1994-1999) join Kootenay International Junior Hockey League
- (West Kootenay Hockey League, 1932-1932) withdrew before season started
- (West Kootenay Hockey League, 1934-1935) withdrew January 7, 1935)
- (West Kootenay Hockey League, 1935-1941) withdrew; return with league in 1945
- (West Kootenay Hockey League, 1945-1946) jooin WIHL
- Western International Hockey League, 1946-1962; 1963-1987)
- Nelson Civic Centre (Nelson & District Community Complex)