Nelson is a town of about 10,000 people in southeastern British Columbia, Canada.
- (Rocky Mountain Junior Hockey League, 1994-1999) join Kootenay International Junior Hockey League
- (West Kootenay Hockey League, 1932-1932) withdrew before season started
- (West Kootenay Hockey League, 1934-1935) withdrew January 7, 1935)
- (West Kootenay Hockey League, 1935-1941) withdrew; return with league in 1945
- (West Kootenay Hockey League, 1945-1946) jooin WIHL
- Western International Hockey League, 1946-1962; 1963-1987)
- Nelson Civic Centre (Nelson & District Community Complex)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.