Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Milwaukee is the largest city in Wisconsin, United States. It has a population of about 600,000 and a metro area of about 2,000,000 people.
- (1973-1977) join International Hockey League
- International Hockey League (1977-2001) join American Hockey League when league folds
- American Hockey League (2001-present)
- International Hockey League (1952-1954) folded
- International Hockey League (1948-1949) transfer to Eastern Amateur Hockey League
- Eastern Amateur Hockey League (1949-1950) join United States Hockey League as Sea Gulls
- International Hockey League (1959-November 26, 1960) folded
- United States Hockey League 1961-January 16, 1962) folded
- United States Hockey League (1950-1951) folded with league
- U.S. Cellular Arena (1950-Present) also formerly known as the following Milwaukee Arena, MECCA, and Wisconsin Center Arena
- Kern Center
- Pettit National Ice Center
- Wilson Recreation Center