Milwaukee is the largest city in Wisconsin, United States. It has a population of about 600,000 and a metro area of about 2,000,000 people.
- (1973-1977) join International Hockey League
- International Hockey League (1977-2001) join American Hockey League when league folds
- American Hockey League (2001-present)
- International Hockey League (1952-1954) folded
- International Hockey League (1948-1949) transfer to Eastern Amateur Hockey League
- Eastern Amateur Hockey League (1949-1950) join United States Hockey League as Sea Gulls
- International Hockey League (1959-November 26, 1960) folded
- United States Hockey League 1961-January 16, 1962) folded
- United States Hockey League (1950-1951) folded with league
- U.S. Cellular Arena (1950-Present) also formerly known as the following Milwaukee Arena, MECCA, and Wisconsin Center Arena
- Kern Center
- Pettit National Ice Center
- Wilson Recreation Center
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.