Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Born|| August 13 1986,|
Reno, NV, USA
| 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
174 lb (79 kg; 12 st 6 lb)
| AHL team|
| Toronto Marlies|
Undrafted, on January 27, 2013, Lang was released from his tryout contract with the Rockford IceHogs of the American Hockey League, and returned to the Quad City Mallards to finish the 2012–13 CHL season where he was rewarded for his outstanding play by being named to the 2012–13 All-CHL Team.
On December 28, 2013, Lang was traded by the Komets to the Orlando Solar Bears in exchange for David Rutherford. Lang blossomed with the Solar Bears in the 2013–14 season, finishing with 51 points in just 37 games, to earn a selection to the ECHL First All-Star Team and ECHL MVP honours.
On July 21, 2014, Lang was rewarded for his production season, earning a one-year AHL contract with the Toronto Marlies.
Awards and honoursEdit
|All-CHL Team (First Team All-Star)||2012–13|||
|All-ECHL First Team||2013–14|||
- ↑ "Lang to return to Mallards". Quad City Times (2013-01-27). Retrieved on 2013-01-28.
- ↑ "Komets re-sign pair; add three newcomers". ECHL (2013-07-09). Retrieved on 2013-08-08.
- ↑ Toronto Marlies (2014-07-21). "Marlies sign ECHL MVP". Twitter. Retrieved on 2014-07-22.
- ↑ "CHL awards announced". oursportscentral.com (2013-05-01). Retrieved on 2013-05-01.
- ↑ "ECHL All-Star Team selected". ECHL (2014-04-01). Retrieved on 2014-04-01.
- Mickey Lang's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Mickey Lang's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Mickey Lang. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|