|Born|| October 2 1964,|
Drummondville, QC, CAN
|Austria team||KHL Medveščak|
Marty Raymond (born October 2, 1964) is an Canadian professional ice hockey player who is the current head coach of the KHL Medveščak in the Austrian Hockey League. Prior to joining Medvescak for the 2011-12 season, Raymond was the long-time coach of the ECHL's Bakersfield Condors.
In January 2011, Raymond was named in the lawsuit filed by Jason Bailey in which Bailey alleges that he was "forced to endure a barrage of anti-Semitic, offensive and degrading verbal attacks regarding his Jewish faith," from Bakersfield Condors head coach Marty Raymond and "suffered severe and/or pervasive harassment," from assistant coach Mark Pederson. On January 27, ESPN.com released details of the filed court documents and reported that the NHL is also now investigating.
- ↑ Player suing Anaheim Ducks for anti-Semitic abuse in ECHL
- ↑ Burnside, Scott. "Details emerge of Jason Bailey's suit", 28 January 2011. Retrieved on 28 January 2011.
- Marty Raymond's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Marty Raymond's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
- The Bakersfield Californian - April 16 2011 - Q & A with Condors coach Marty Raymond
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Marty Raymond. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|