This was the second incarnation of this league. The Maritime Senior Hockey League originally ran from 1932-33 through 1934-35.
This league was organized in 1946. It operated under the authority of the Maritimes Amateur Hockey Association (MAHA) and the Canadian Amateur Hockey Association (CAHA). Its teams were eligible for the Allan Cup
Before the 1950-51 the league changed to the new classification of major and became the Maritime Major Hockey League. It ran under this name until it folded after the 1953-54 season.
- Amherst Ramblers (1949-50)
- Dartmouth Arrows (1948-49)
- Halifax Crescents (1946-47 to 1947-48)
- Halifax St Marys (1948-49 to 1949-50)
- Halifax United Services (1946-47)
- Moncton Hawks (1946-47 to 1949-50)
- St John Beavers (1946-47 to 1949-50)
- Truro Bearcats (1946-47 to 1947-48)
Regular Season ChampionsEdit
List of SeasonsEdit