Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of the coaches of the Ottawa Hockey Club, later known as the Ottawa Senators, which existed from 1883. The list does not include coaches of the NHL franchise after it moved from Ottawa, or the Senators hockey team which existed from 1934 until 1954.
In this early era, the captain of the club was the coach. No other individual was hired by the club.
- Frank Jenkins 1883–1886, 1889–1890
- Thomas D. Green, 1886–1887
- P. D. Ross, 1890–91
- Herbert Russell 1891–1893
- Weldy Young, 1893–1895
- Chauncy Kirby, 1895–96
- Fred Chittick, 1896–97
- Harvey Pulford, 1897–98
- Chauncy Kirby, 1898–99
- Hod Stuart, 1899–1900
- Harvey Pulford, 1900–1901
- William Duval, 1902
- Alf Smith (1901, 1903–1906) (playing coach from 1904–1906)
- Pete Green (1902, 1908–1913)
- Alf Smith (1913–1917)
- Eddie Gerard (1916–1918) (playing coach)
- Harry Hyland (1918–1919) (playing coach)
- Pete Green (1919–1925)
- Alex Currie (1925–1926)
- Dave Gill (1926–1929)
- Newsy Lalonde (1929–1930)
- Newsy Lalonde and Dave Gill (1930–31)
- Cy Denneny (1932–1933)
- George Boucher (1933–1934)
- Finnigan, Joan (1992). Old Scores, New Goals: The Story of the Ottawa Senators. Kingston, Ontario: Quarry Press. ISBN 1550820419.
- Kitchen, Paul (2008). Win, Tie or Wrangle. Manotick, Ontario: Penumbra Press. ISBN 9781897323465.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at List of Ottawa Senators (original) head coaches. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found