The following recognizes outdoor games contested by women's ice hockey players in NCAA play.
- On Friday, January 8, 2010, Boston's Fenway Park played host to a Hockey East doubleheader. In the first game, New Hampshire faced off against Northeastern in an outdoor college hockey doubleheader at in the first outdoor women’s hockey game in the sport’s history. Northeastern surged to a 2-0 lead, but New Hampshire rallied to win 5-3. The latter game featured the men's teams from Boston College and Boston University, in which BU won 3-2.
- The Wisconsin women's team will host the Camp Randall Hockey Classic on Feb. 6, 2010 at Camp Randall Stadium. The UW women's hockey program will take on the Bemidji State Beavers outdoors at the stadium as part of their weekend series, while the men's program will follow against the Michigan Wolverines in what will serve as the United States Hockey Hall of Fame Game.
- On January 15, 2011 the St. Benedict Blazers and the Concordia Cobbers of the Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference met in a game at Bernick's Outdoor Rink in Sartell, Minnesota. The game drew a crowd of 100 and was won by the Cobbers 9-1.
- The University of Connecticut men's and women's ice hockey teams played outdoor games at Rentschler Field on Sunday, Feb. 13. This event was part of the "Whalers Hockey Fest". The UConn men's team took on Sacred Heart. The women's team faced the Providence Friars women's ice hockey program in a Hockey East game with Providence winning 4-3.
- January 10: The Dartmouth Big Green and Providence Friars played each other in an outdoor game at Fenway Park in Boston. Providence skater Brooke Simpson scored her first career NCAA goal. With 1:14 remaining in regulation, Big Green forward Camille Dumais scored the game-winning goal on Providence netminder Genevieve Lacasse as the Big Green prevailed by a 3-2 mark.
- Clarkson defeated Rochester at the 2013 Greater Rochester Outdoor Classic by a 6-2 final.
- January 17: Minnesota and Minnesota State played in the Hockey City Classic at TCF Bank Stadium. The Golden Gophers won 4-0
- January 2: Northeastern was scheduled to play the Harvard Crimson at Fenway Park. Blizzard conditions resulted in the game being called off. The match was moved to take place indoors at Harvard on Saturday, Jan. 4.
- ↑ Weighart, Scott (2009-08-20). Fenway Games Set; Dreams Become Reality :: USCHO.com :: U.S. College Hockey Online. USCHO.com. Retrieved on 2011-06-03.
- ↑ http://www.csbsju.edu/news/outdoor-hockey
- ↑ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ↑ Women's Ice Hockey Edged by Dartmouth at Fenway Park, 3-2 - FRIARS.COM - The Providence College Official Athletic Site. Friars.Com (2012-01-10). Retrieved on 2012-07-07.
- ↑ Game Recaps. HockeyEastOnline.com. Retrieved on 2012-07-07.
- ↑ http://www.ritathletics.com/news/2013/12/14/WHOCKEY_1214135222.aspx