|Location||934 32nd Avenue|
Brookings, SD 57006
|Owner||City of Brookings|
|Operator||City of Brookings Parks and Recreation Department|
|Surface||200' x 85' (Ice Hockey)|
|Capacity||2,600 (Ice Hockey)|
|Brookings Blizzard (NAHL) (2012–present)|
South Dakota State Jackrabbits Club Ice Hockey
The Brookings Rangers 
The Larson Ice Center is a two rink facility arena located in Brookings, South Dakota. Built in 2002, it is home to the Brookings Blizzard of the North American Hockey League, the South Dakota State Jackrabbits club ice hockey teams, and the Brookings Rangers.
The Larson Ice Center has a seating capacity of approximately 2,000 in the main (Red) rink and 600 in the second (Blue) rink. There are ten locker rooms, with showers and bathrooms. The facility is also fully outfitted with large heated viewing areas, upper and lower level lobbies and an upper level concession area as well.
- ↑ Fier, Jill. "BISA Is Serving Up Pancakes ‘n Pucks and Pucks", May 29, 2008. Retrieved on January 22, 2014.
- ↑ http://www.brookingsrangers.com/
- ↑ http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/brookings-home-ice-advantage/?id=159831
- ↑ http://www.brookingsrangers.com/page/show/74834-larson-ice-center-
- Larson Ice Center - City of Brookings
- Larson Ice Center - Brookings Rangers
- Larson Ice Center - StadiumJourney.com
- Larson Ice Center - Brookings Blizzard
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Larson Ice Center. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|