Langley is a city of about 23,000 in southwestern British Columbia. It is located in the Greater Vancouver area.
- (British Columbia Junior Hockey League, 1976-1979) left league
- (British Columbia Hockey League, 1994-1998) renamed Hornets
- Langley Event Center
- Magic Hockey Training Centre
- National Training Rink
- Langley Twin Ice Rinks
- Langley Sportsplex-Westcoast Roller & Ic Hockey Ltd.
- George Preston Recration Centre (Langley Civic Centre)
- Canlan Ice Sports-Langley
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.