Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kimberley is a town of about 7300 people in southeastern British Columbia, Canada.
- (Independent team, 1922-1923) participate in 1922-23 British Columbia Senior Playoffs
- (Kimberley-Cranbrook League, 1923-1924)
- (West Kootenay Hockey League, 1931-1936)
- (World Championships, 1936-1937)
- (West Kootenay Hockey League, 1937-1941) join Alberta-British Columbia Hockey League
- (Alberta-British Columbia Hockey League, 1941-1942) suspend operations due to World War II
- (West Kootenay Hockey League, 1945-1946) league renamed WIHL
- (Western International Hockey League, 1946-1962) league doesn't play 1962-63 season to allow Trail Smoke Eaters to play for World Championship
- (Western International Hockey League, 1963-1988) fold with league
- (Rocky Mountain Junior Hockey League, 1991-1992) sit out one season
- (Rocky Mountain Junior Hockey League, 1993-1999) join AWHL
- (America West Hockey League, 1999-2001) join KIJHL
- (Kootenay International Junior Hockey League, 2001-Present)
- Kimberley Arena
- Kimberley Civic Centre
- Townsite Rink