Kimberley is a town of about 7300 people in southeastern British Columbia, Canada.
- (Independent team, 1922-1923) participate in 1922-23 British Columbia Senior Playoffs
- (Kimberley-Cranbrook League, 1923-1924)
- (West Kootenay Hockey League, 1931-1936)
- (World Championships, 1936-1937)
- (West Kootenay Hockey League, 1937-1941) join Alberta-British Columbia Hockey League
- (Alberta-British Columbia Hockey League, 1941-1942) suspend operations due to World War II
- (West Kootenay Hockey League, 1945-1946) league renamed WIHL
- (Western International Hockey League, 1946-1962) league doesn't play 1962-63 season to allow Trail Smoke Eaters to play for World Championship
- (Western International Hockey League, 1963-1988) fold with league
- (Rocky Mountain Junior Hockey League, 1991-1992) sit out one season
- (Rocky Mountain Junior Hockey League, 1993-1999) join AWHL
- (America West Hockey League, 1999-2001) join KIJHL
- (Kootenay International Junior Hockey League, 2001-Present)
- Kimberley Arena
- Kimberley Civic Centre
- Townsite Rink
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.