Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Born|| November 15 1987,|
Los Angeles, CA, USA
| 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
210 lb (95 kg; 15 st 0 lb)
|NHL team||Boston Bruins|
Miller was born in Santa Clarita, California, and attended Canyon High School until age 16, when he transferred to Berkshire School in Sheffield, Massachusetts, and then played college hockey in Hockey East NCAA Division 1 for the University of Vermont Catamounts. While with the Catamounts, Miller played 144 games scored 5 goals, 25 assists for 30 points and was the captain of the team for the 2009–10 and 2010–11 seasons.
In September 2011 Miller attended the Boston Bruins training camp, but released to the Providence training camp on September 23, 2011. After 5 games with Providence in the AHL, the Boston Bruins signed him to an entry level contract and kept him with the Providence Bruins for the 2011–12 season.
Miller attended the Boston Bruins training camp again in 2012 but was reassigned to the Providence Bruins on September 14, 2012. Miller spent the full 2012–13 season with the Providence Bruins playing 64 games and scoring 16 points, and taking part in the AHL playoffs for the first time.
Miller was re-signed by the Boston Bruins to a 1-year two-way contract; however, to start the 2013–14 season Miller was once again assigned to Providence. The Bruins recalled Miller on November 20, 2013 and he played his first NHL game against the St. Louis Blues at the TD Garden in Boston. Miller was reassigned to Providence again on November 28, 2013 but was recalled on December 2, 2013, on an emergency basis.
The Boston Bruins announced on January 21, 2014 that they had re-signed Miller to a two year, one way contract. Miller is the first Bruin to wear the number 86.
|2007–08||University of Vermont||HE||39||2||5||7||12||—||—||—||—||—|
|2008–09||University of Vermont||HE||39||1||7||8||30||—||—||—||—||—|
|2009–10||University of Vermont||HE||39||1||10||11||26||—||—||—||—||—|
|2010–11||University of Vermont||HE||27||1||3||4||29||—||—||—||—||—|
- ↑ UVM's Miller joins Providence Bruins | March 17, 2011
- ↑ B's Release 14 from Training Camp | September 23, 2011
- ↑ Bruins Week Ahead | October 21, 2011
- ↑ Bruins Announce Roster Transactions | September 14, 2012
- ↑ B's Recall Kevan Miller | November 20, 2013
- ↑ B's Kevan Miller solid in NHL debut - ESPN Boston
- ↑ B's Week Ahead: 11/28 - 12/6 | November 28, 2013
- ↑ "B's Recall Miller on an Emergency Basis". Boston Bruins (2013-12-02). Retrieved on 2013-12-02.
- ↑ "B's Sign Kevan Miller to a Two-Year, One-Way Contract". Boston Bruins (2014-01-21). Retrieved on 2014-01-21.
- Kevan Miller's career stats at Eliteprospects.com
- Kevan Miller's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
- Kevan Miller's NHL player profile
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Kevan Miller. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|