The Kenneth Stewart Trophy was awarded to the most valuable player in the Montreal Senior Group from 1932-33 to 1936-37, and then in its successor the Quebec Senior Hockey League from 1937-38 to 1941-42. It was then replaced by the Byng of Vimy Trophy.
The trophy was donated in 1932 by Kenneth Stewart who was the convenor (president) of the league. It replaced the Maurice Forget Trophy that had been retired in 1932.
- 1932-33 Bill MacKenzie, Montreal Royals
- 1933-34 Ralph St. Germain, Montreal Royals
- 1934-35 Paul Arcand, Montreal Canadiens
- 1935-36 Tag Millar, Ottawa Senators
- 1936-37 Cliff Maundrell, Ottawa Senators
- 1937-38 Bill Summerhill, Verdun Maple Leafs
- 1938-39 Russ McConnell, McGill Redmen
- 1939-40 Stan Robertson, Cornwall Flyers
- 1940-41 Albert Lemay, Ottawa Senators
- 1941-42 Legs Fraser, Ottawa Senators