| 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Canada West Team||Saskatchewan|
|Born|| June 8 1989,|
|Pro Career||2006 – present|
Kelsey Tulloch is a womens ice hockey player from Regina, Saskatchewan. Currently, she competes for the Saskatchewan Huskies of the Canada West Conference in the CIS. She sits fifth overall in Huskie scoring with 66 points. Her 19 assists during the 2009-10 stand as the second highest single season total in Huskies history.
Tulloch was named Most Valuable Player of the Bronze Medal game at the 2006 Senior Western Shield Championships. In addition, she won the Leadership Award for the Midget 'B' AAA Regina Rebels in 2006. At the 2006 Saskatchewan Winter Games, Tulloch was a gold Medalist and scoring leader of the tournament. During the 2006-07 Saskatchewan Female AAA Hockey League season, she finished 11th overall in the scoring race.
She was the 2012 Canada West nominee for the Marion Hilliard Award. She accumulated eight points as the Huskies qualified for their fifth consecutive playoff appearance. Tulloch was named a four-time All-Academic, while representing her team on the Huskie Athletics Council. Part of her chartiable efforts have included the collection of used shoes to send to Africa, and helping the Huskies organize a Christmas hamper. In addition, she has coached hockey with inner-city Saskatoon schools along with assisting Saskatchewan women’s hockey programs at the bantam, midget and pee wee levels. 
Awards and honorsEdit
- 2012 Marion Hilliard CIS Student-Athlete Award nominee (Canada West) 
- Four time Canada West all-academic
- ↑ http://huskies.usask.ca/Home_Left/womens_sports/hockey/AllTimeLeaders.pdf
- ↑ http://huskies.usask.ca/player_profile.php?profile_id=300
- ↑ http://ca.news.yahoo.com/paetsch-tulloch-pick-cw-major-071121113.html
- ↑ http://huskies.usask.ca/news/2012/February/2012-02-23-whoc/index.php
- ↑ http://english.cis-sic.ca/sports/wice/2011-12/releases/20120223-cw
- ↑ http://www.leaguestat.com/canadawest/womens/en/stats/player.php?id=323