|Born|| August 2 1988,|
Delta, BC, CAN
| 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
198 lb (90 kg; 14 st 2 lb)
| NHL team|
| Florida Panthers|
|NHL Draft|| 52nd overall, 2006|
</div></div> Keith Seabrook (born August 2, 1988) is a Canadian professional ice hockey player. Seabrook is currently a member of the Florida Panthers organization of the National Hockey League (NHL).
Playing career Edit
Seabrook played junior hockey for the Coquitlam/Burnaby Express in the BCHL from 2004–2006.
In 2006, Seabrook was selected by the Washington Capitals in the second round (52nd overall) of the 2006 NHL Entry Draft. Seabrook then played one season for the University of Denver, before joining the WHL Calgary Hitmen major junior hockey team for two seasons. On July 16, 2009, the Washington Capitals traded Seabrook to the Calgary Flames for future considerations. Seabrook then became a professional player with the Flames' AHL affiliate Abbotsford Heat for the 2009–10 AHL season. Seabrook remained with the Heat in the 2010–11 season until March 4, 2011, when the Heat loaned him to the Manitoba Moose, while centre MacGregor Sharp was loaned from the Moose to the Heat. On July 9, 2011, the Calgary Flames traded Seabrook to the Florida Panthers for Jordan Henry.
- ↑ Capitals Trade Keith Seabrook to Calgary Flames
- ↑ http://forecaster.thehockeynews.com/hockeynews/hockey/player.cgi?5967
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20110306060209/http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/hockey/moose/depleted-moose-d-gains-a-player-117393678.html
- ↑ Panthers pick up K. Seabrook from Calgary. NHL.com (2011-07-09). Retrieved on 2011-07-09.
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20110920033054/http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/hockeynightincanada/bio/2011/03/brent-seabrook.html
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Keith Seabrook. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Ice Hockey Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 (Unported) (CC-BY-SA).|