| 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
| Burlington Jr. Barracudas|
|Pro Career||2011 – present|
Katie Fergus is an ice hockey player for the Robert Morris Colonials.
- October 7-8, 2011: Robert Morris freshman Katie Fergus accumulated three points in her NCAA debut with one goal and two assists. Against the Lindenwood Lions, she got her first-collegiate point fewer than nine minutes into the opening period. Later in the game, she scored her fist goal as the Colonials were on the penalty kill. In the second game versus Lindenwood, she earned her first multi-goal game. Fergus became one of just two freshmen in Colonials history to register multi-point performances in the first two games of a season. Fergus finished the series versus Lindenwood by scoring three goals and two assists five points. In addition, she had eight shots to complement a +5 plus/minus.
Awards and honorsEdit
- CHA Rookie of the Week (Week of October 10, 2011) 
- ↑ http://www.rmucolonials.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=6531&DB_OEM_ID=13900&ATCLID=205313168
- ↑ http://www.rmucolonials.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=59604&SPID=6531&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205314621&DB_OEM_ID=13900
- ↑ http://www.chawomenshockey.com/news/2011-12_news/awardwinners101011
- ↑ http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/nhl/article/928918--from-nhl-stars-to-a-minor-hockey-bench