Joe Krol (August 13, 1915 – October 26, 1993) was a Canadian professional ice hockey left winger who played 26 games in the National Hockey League with the New York Rangers and Brooklyn Americans in the late 30s, and early 40s. He was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Krol turned pro with the New York Rovers in 1935-36 and then played for the Philadelphia Ramblers from 1936 to 1940. Through this period he was called up for a couple of games with the New York Rangers, scoring a goal and an assist.
In 1941-42 he was called up to the Brooklyn Americans and played in 24 games and scored 9 goals and 3 assists.
Awards & Achievements Edit
- Manitoba Junior Hockey League Championship (1935)
- Turnbull Cup (MAHA) Championship (1935)
- Abbott Cup Championship (1935)
- Memorial Cup Championship (1935)
- EAHL First All-Star Team (1936)